Sunday, May 31, 2009

Little gathering of items on my "Window sill Gallery"

I was doing dishes and when I noticed how sweet this little gathering of items looked.Especially knowing how the items came about. It humbles me as I think he or she gave ME that. That thought it was special and gave it to me...
This is one of my heart rocks we found in Erin last year placed on a clear easel for display. Jacob gave me these little butter cup flowers and rock. I have them in what I think is an old medicine bottle. It is only 1.5 inches tall and perfect for little flowers the kids bring me. I display a lot of the things they give me here on my window sill gallery. Rotating them out for new. I actually put the little rocks and shells in a clear vase and place another votive size candle inside. My hope is that is shows them I appreciate there little gifts and use them in my day to day.

1 comment: